Behind every great project is a great teamSARACO's senior management team consists of four accomplished engineers, all with decades of experience in creating highly technical and complex designs that meet client needs and budgets:
- Antoine Rahy: HSE & COSHH, QC, ESIB 1993
- Elias Saab: MEP, MAG 1976
- Tony Abu Khalil: Civil Work, ESIB 1982
- Chadi Beirouti: Architect, UL 1998
- Farid Rahi : Director of Sales
- George Malcom : Interior Designer
They are master builders and lifelong learners, resourceful in tackling unique challenges and creating innovative solutions. Clients appreciate their entrepreneurial knowhow and customer-centric approach. The company name SARACO derives from two of its founding engineers' family names (Saab and Rahy).
Our mission is simple: providing the perfect team for the job - experts qualified to deliver an ideal balance of quality, performance, safety, speed, and cost. We measure this mission’s success by our ability to fulfill our clients’ needs.
We are committed to developing a culture of continuous improvement in order to offer superior solutions. Being tuned to market changes, SARACO anticipates needs and adjusts to new opportunities.
We aim to establish a wider presence that makes the name SARACO an international trademark of trust. Global expansion is our destination. We plan to reach it through consummate professionalism and total client satisfaction.
We manage with creativity, integrity, and precision. These values manifest themselves in the way we work and interact with others. For us, succeeding means sticking to these values.
Our team members share and exemplify SARACO’s code of conduct:
- We honor all our commitments.
- We achieve goals through passion for detail.
- We put safety and quality of life first.
- We are relationship-driven.
- We make environmentally sound choices.
- We provide equal opportunity for all.